All our professionals at Fords Foot and Ankle Care maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry. If you are experiencing ongoing pain in your heels, ankles, or feet we suggest you schedule an appointment immediately. Pain is not normal and an early diagnosis leads to quick podiatric treatment. Dr. Ingrassia is your trusted Woodbridge podiatrist, dedicated to getting you back on your feet.
We provide a variety of on-site services to facilitate the proper diagnosis of your foot or ankle condition. Whether you are looking for an x-ray, ultrasound, or laser therapy, Fords Foot and Ankle Care can assist you with these services on-site, saving you time.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in foot and ankle care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Some of our on-site features:
- Laser Equipment
- Physical Therapy Equipment
- Certified in Ankle Arthroscopy
- Certified in E.P.F. procedures
Fords Foot and Ankle Care is affiliated with:
University Surgical Center
561 Cranbury Road
East Brunswick, NJ 08816